Then, The Commission on Audit released a special report that a staggering amount of 6.156 BILLION PESOS was poured into 82 non-government organizations that never existed.
We are the most hardworking group of people in the world.
Our domestic helpers.
My country is poor because of our corrupt officials, no more, no less.
Encroachment of the river banks,
I was there the day after SENDONG happened.
A few days later after each of those tragedies, I would find myself in front of the
And even until now, I cannot get over those images of helpless and heart broken parents, hugging the small DEAD BODIES of their children!
The large amount of money in PORK BARRELS that our newspapers are talking about, could have changed everything.
Thousands of our countrymen would have not perished.
These corrupt officials should not only be tried for corruption, but for murder too.
And you hear of these large amount of money floating around, like our country is not one of the poorest country in the world.
THEREFORE, from now on, I am blaming corruption and these corrupt officials for anything and everything that had happened to my country.
2. The lack of funds for schools, for teachers, for books for everything that would
5. The tragedies that were made even more difficult, by congressmen and mayors
6. The tragedies at sea, that were made even worse, by corrupt personnel who had
7. Those ships that collided at sea, because uneducated skippers were employed.
8. The young and courageous soldiers who were killed in battle because of under
12. Our poor countrymen who chose to be massacred in SABAH, rather than come
15. The country’s brilliant minds who are serving other nations when they could have
I am angered and enraged by these corrupt politicians who lived glamorous lives,
While many of us, hardworking taxpayers shared some of our hard-earned money through taxes.
The Poor, The Taxpayers and The Thieves